We agree that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Only those of our employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Collection of Information
- When you use our Site, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is for the purposes of provisioning our services.
- In general, you can browse the Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use our Site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Site.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your activities on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If you decide to use online payment services for the purchase of items, we may collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/ debit card number and a credit/ debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Use of Your Information
- We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe transactions; collect payments owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
- You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Site's content and product offerings, and customize the Site's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Site.
- Further in an effort to make our Site as effective and enjoyable as possible, the computers that operate it collect certain information each time you visit. We store these statistics in server logs. These statistics may not identify you personally, but provide us information regarding the type of user who is accessing our Site and certain browsing activities of that user. This data may include: the IP address of the user accessing our Website (i.e. the unique I.D. number of the user's computer), the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and the operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.), the site the user last visited before linking to our Site, how long the user accessed our Site in any given session, and the date and time of access. We may make extensive use of this data at an aggregated level in order to understand how our Site is being used. We may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may also use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services and promotions. We may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our Site operate. For example, we may use third parties to host our Site, operate various features made available on our Site, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling your orders. Some of these third parties may need access to your information in order to make the services provided through our Site. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our Site.
- We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and other Users. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and purchasing history without notice. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right's owners under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
Changes in policy
Name and address of the entity collecting and retaining Your Information
Name and address of the entity collecting and retaining Your Information shall be the contracting entity stated in the User Agreement.
- This application (hereinafter "Application") collects some Personal Data from its Users.
- The Data are collected and processed for the purposes set out below.
Data Processing Ownership
Types of Data collected
- The owner does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
- The Personal Data may be freely inserted by the User or the Data Subject, or collected automatically when using the Application.
- The Personal Data collected may regard both the User and third parties whose data the User provides.
- The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through the Application and declares that (s)he has the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Owner of all responsibility towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing the Data obtained
Method of Processing
- The Data Controller processes the Data of the Interested Parties and Users in a lawful and proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Processing is carried out using computers and / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the stated purposes.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, access to the Data may be available to external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies). The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Owner at any time.
- Place: The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, unless stated otherwise in the rest of this document.
- Conservation Time: The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, and the User can always ask for their suspension or removal.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User or the Data Subject are collected for the following purposes:
- The kinds of Personal Data used for each purpose are given in the specific sections of this document.
- The use of Data for additional purposes by the Owner may in some cases, and for legal purposes, require specific consent by the User or the Data Subject.
Facebook permissions asked by this app
- Basic Information: By default, this includes certain properties of the User object such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User object such as the Friends connection are also available. If the user has made more of their data public, more information will be available.
- Email: Provides access to the user's primary email address
- Publish to the Wall Enables the app to post content, comments, and likes to a user's stream and to the streams of the user's friends.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data and the services provided by third parties
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Social Applications: These services allow the web site to access the data on your profile in the social networks, and to interact through your post. These services are not activated automatically, but require express authorization by the user.
- Facebook App (This Website): This service allows the Application to connect with the User's Facebook account and perform actions with it, depending on the permissions granted.
- When Users authorize a Facebook Application, the Application is allowed not only to perform the actions connected to the permissions granted, but also to access some basic information of the Facebook profile.
- By default, this includes certain properties of the User object such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale.
- Certain connections of the User object such as the Friends connection are also available. If the user has made more of their data public, more information will be available.
- Permissions asked: Email and Publish to the Wall.
Additional information about data processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner of the Application in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from its improper use or that of related services by the User.
Specific information may be shown on the pages of the Site concerning particular services or the processing of Data provided by the User or by the Data Subject.
The User's Personal Data may be further used in ways and for purposes required for Application maintenance.
- System Logs
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interaction – including navigation. They may also contain personal data, such as IP addresses.
- Information not contained in this policy
More information on processing Personal Information may be requested from the Owner at any time.
- The Rights of Data Subjects
Those persons to whom the Data refer have the right, at any time, to know whether their data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Owner of the Processing System.
Personal information or Data
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Browsing and usage Data
Information collected automatically from the Site, including the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who connect to the site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the visitor, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page) and the details about the path followed within the site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the operating system and the user's IT environment.
Means the individual user of the Application's services or products.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other organization, association or organization designated by the Data Controller for the Personal Data processing system.
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Site.
Contact & About us
You can contact us on email@example.com or call us at +91 124-6634335 from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm.
Refund & Cancellation
We have a no no refund, no exchange policy. Once confirmed an order cannot be cancelled.
Delivery and Shipping policy with logistic partner name and TAT (Turn Around Time)