Terms and Conditions
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Ritu Kumar.
www.ritukumar.com ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Reliance Ritu Kumar Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Ritukumar.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
In addition, if the revised version of this Agreement includes a Substantial Change, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice of such Substantial Change as per the Notification Preferences provided by you. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. For the purpose of this Agreement, the term “Substantial Change” means a change to the terms of this Agreement that materially reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms & conditions, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the company and you. If you visit, use, or shop at the site (or any future site operated by the company, you accept these terms and conditions). In addition, when you use any current or future services of the company or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with the company or third party vendors, whether or not included in the site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or merchant. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will prevail.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Ritukumar.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Ritukumar.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
* Discount & Promotions :
1. Coupon Validity : Coupons and promotional offers are valid only for the specified duration mentioned in the promotion.
2. Redemption Limitations : Coupons are valid for a single transaction and cannot be split across multiple purchases.Only one coupon can be used per transaction unless stated otherwise.
3. Exclusions : Coupons may not be applicable to certain collections, products, or during specific promotional periods, as mentioned in the terms of the promotion.
4. Coupon Redemption Process : Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase. Online redemption may require the use of a unique code during the checkout process.
5. Non-Transferable : Coupons are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
6. Combining Offers : Coupons cannot be combined with other promotional offers, unless explicitly stated in the terms of the promotion.
7. Modification or Termination : Ritu Kumar reserves the right to modify or terminate any promotion at any time without prior notice.
8. Wastage or Damage : In cases where a wastage or damage allowance is specified, it will be adhered to, and no claims for additional discounts or refunds will be entertained.
9. Decisions Final : All decisions regarding the application of coupons and promotions are final and binding.
10. Consultation : - For any questions regarding the use of coupons or promotions, customers are advised to contact Ritu Kumar customer support.
11. Legal Compliance: - Use of coupons is subject to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
12. Acceptance of Terms: - Use of coupons implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Ritukumar.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing and accessories. (collectively, "Products"). Upon placing an order, Ritukumar.com shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that ‘Ritu Kumar’ name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Ritukumar.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
No Compensation Policy:
If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given as per the Return and Exchange policy. The customer cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our Delivery partners or their personnel; any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation will be treated as loss to business cases. Ritu Kumar holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
Ritukumar.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user, as quality of imagery cannot be taken a final representation. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will be as per the company standards. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the brand, size, colour etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Ritukumar.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Ritukumar.com without obtaining authorization from Ritukumar.com.
Links To Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Ritukumar.com or the Website and Ritukumar.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Ritukumar.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Ritukumar.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ritukumar.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ritukumar.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Ritukumar.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. Prices are in Indian rupees for India market and in US dollars for all international markets. Prices, products and Services may change at the discretion of Ritukumar.com. In accordance with brand guidelines, prices might change when the stocks are replenished. Prices may vary for different geographies and this is at the discretion of the brand.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Ritukumar.com's shipment to the shipping carrier.
Ritukumar.com will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts Ritukumar.com reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
An estimated delivery time is displayed on the Order Summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to
- bad weather
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- other unforeseen circumstances
In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails regularly for such updates.
The Buyer agrees that the title to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time of placing the Order and dispatch confirmation thereof irrespective of Shipping of Goods and/or COD which are to be done in due course being a separate chargeable facilities
Return and Exchange conditions:
- Ritukumar.com will accept only Exchanges in India market and not returns if the following conditions are met.
- Exchange only allowed for size change
- Intimation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the package.
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
Ritukumar.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms. If you or Ritukumar.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Ritukumar.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Ritukumar.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation Of Number And Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Ritukumar.com, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Ritu Kumar to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Ritukumar.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Ritukumar.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Ritu Kumar
- Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another customer's phone/email
- Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
- Customer refuses to pay for an order
- Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
The customer may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer with a very high return rate
- Invalid/Incomplete address cases
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked.
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
Ritukumar.com may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Ritukumar.com:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
Process for Pilferage Claim
- If a customer raises a complaint for partial item/partial order through Customer Care
- The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained.
An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the box (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the customer)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation, which usually requires 5-6 business days. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box (if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
- Customer must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.